Monday, July 6, 2009

Self Introduction ^^

Hey everyone , thanks for dropping by my blog. Much appreciated.

Hmm...guess it gonna take some time for me to master this website operation. =O But no worries , will try to learn it as fast as possible. ( Thanks again. )

So yeah , my blog is regarding about love. Basically peoples who are in love in teenagers normally have relationship problem, isn't it ? ( As old people says : Puppy Love. ) Rest assure my friends , I'll teach you,support some opinion or advice to you all about how to handle it properly to prevent "crisis". ( lol, you get what i mean , huh ? )

Are you ready for some lecture ? okay..here it goes.. (please look at the title) lol,Gotcha ! =)
Don't worry , I'll provide it in the next topic. Cheers ! :)

Um...My name is Tamjin. Officially 17 after my birthday at July 19.I'm poop-haired, poop-eyed human male and I'm easygoing, love fun and hate conflict, and tend to do my own thing while somehow simultaneously annoying others, heh. I'm very friendly but absentminded, and I am a somewhat optimistic person. If there is anything I can call my passion, it would probably be the study of foreign languages, codes, cyphers, etc. Either that or video games. Hard to tell, my interests change often, like every week. I speak English,Chinese (current major), Spanish, some Japanese and a little Hokkien. Oh and way it go ! Yeah, but I get bored pretty easily... I love to exercise, and you can usually find me footbol-ing or freerunning. But I suck at just about all sports. And...I'm hungry. (Hungry quite random , isn't it ? lol )

Guess pretty much given though... By the way , i'm running out of time,we will meet again,all right? Peace Out , Take care.^^

Tamjin.

No comments:

Post a Comment